Random thoughts for the day:
1. The word of the day is “Depleted”. Can you use that word in a sentence?
Everything in me feels depleted.
2.I am reminded lately about something like a speck in one eye & a plank in the other.
3.This is a Deja Vu moment.
4. Four kids will always = never ending chaos & mess.
5. ADHD will always = never ending chaos & mess.
6. I’m a sinner, how about you?
7. This list is merely a rant, please ignore it and move along.
8. I am not doing anything today that doesn’t make me smile/giggle/laugh until I tinkle/get a warm fuzzy.
9. I am a damn good Mother and I pity the fool who tries to tell me differently.
10. I’m good enough,I’m smart enough and doggone it, some people like me.
11. Numbers 1-10 were totally ripped off from my FaceBook status today.
12. I have another blog. Actually, this here bloggy blog is my 3rd.. I wrote another blog last summer in addition to OhMyGawd but I deleted it. I recently started another blog that I would describe as “the darker side of Ginger”.
13. I am not ready to reveal said blog to you all, yet.
14. This computer doesn’t move fast enough for my brain.
15. I know things.
16. When I like or love someone, I like/love them in a BIG way. I go all out, become your biggest fan, your fiercest protector, your loudest & most obnoxious cheerleader. My behavior can border on the ‘creepy-stalker like’ side of things, but that’s just how I roll. Go big or go home.
17. When I am pissed at someone, refer to #16, but omit the ‘protector/cheerleader’ part. If you have hurt me deeply, it is perhaps necessary for you to have protection FROM me. Again, go big or go home. I love ya in a big way and I will loathe you in a big way.
18. I love and adore my spouse - however- he is going through some soul searching & character development shit right now and he is acting like a complete douche- the unscented kind that had the safety seal broken off and has now rotted and grown mold. I find him to be a tad-bit-bigger-than-life-unshiny.
19. Husband & I are going out tonight with some friends and I would like to leave him at home instead.
20. Yes, Mountain Man reads my blog- or at least he says he does.
21. I just discovered that a bonus to having new-found food allergies is that you will lose weight. I guess that will happen when 85% of the stuff you used to eat is taken away from you and you are then left to STARVE to death. Or maybe it just feels like I am starving to death.
22. I have no idea how much weight I’ve lost over the last 10 months because I do not own a working scale.
23. The skirt I am wearing tonight used to hit 2 inches above the knee, but now the length is 2 inches below the knee because it is too big. Darn.
24. Yesterday, I had a horrible morning with Skater Boy who is 10- he is my ADHD mini-me. I lost my shit with him. After I apologized to him, do you know what he said immediately, without hesitation? “I forgive you mom”. I don’t deserve to have that kid- he is simply too awesome for words. Sigh.
25. I offend people very easily. And the broken record says “go big or go home”.
26. I just painted my toenails and they look gooooooood. Yup.
27. I guess I will end this rant now.
28. I prefer even numbers, so NOW this rant is over.