Okay, so it’s not really “Hellis”, it’s “H.E. Ellis”, but “HELLIS” is much easier to write and gives me a jolly sense of jolliness when I shout it out really loud like this…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HELLIS!!
Yes, you read that right, our very own Hellis is celebrating another Birthday and all of you are going to go wish her the Happiest of Days, right now, right here. No, not here on this blog, but HERE, on her blog! NOW! GO! OHMYGAAAAWD, just do what I say!
How do I love a Hellis, let me count the ways, or some sappy bullshit like that…
* She was my first. My numero uno. She was the one who took my blogging virginity, and oh, how I liked it. Somehow, about 1 1/2 years ago, the WordPress stars aligned and I stumbled upon (because I am clumsy as fuck and I ‘stumble upon’ often) her corner of the blog universe, and I left my first comment on a blog, like ever. Sigh. She then returned the favor and left a comment on my pitiful newbie blog, and I have been in love with her ever since. Back off bitches, she’s mine. She was, like I said up there already and you would know that if you were fucking paying attention, my first. One never forgets their first.
* We bonded over our ADHD and the fact that our kids also have the divine disorder. Whenever I am feeling down on myself and it’s ADHD related, Hellis is always on the horizon with a comment or two of encouragement. Always. She gets me. She also gets my multiple personalities.
* She writes books! And she writes them very goodly! Although I like to read books/blogs/magazines and such, my ADHD often makes it difficult for me to actually read an entire book without getting bored with it….. but Hellis has written a FANTASTIC little bit of prose called THE GODS OF ASPHALT and I read it in 48 hours last year! WHOOT! If she can make me do that, then she is a goddess worthy of your attention!! BUY IT RIGHT NOW. Oh, and I cannot forget to mention her book series called REAPERS WITH ISSUES about the Grim Reaper himself, and ICONIC INTERVIEWS , which is a collaboration with other bloggers/ authors- you WILL check all of these out, or else!
* Since Hellis was my introduction into WordPress land, it’s because of her that I met so many other great, funny, talented, silly, perverted, brilliant, psycho, stalkery, witty, amazing and adorable bloggers. I am 56% sure this is a good thing… I’m kidding! I kid! I’m such a kidder! It is, without a doubt, 100% a very good thing! Hellis attracts the best of the best because she is one of the best herself!
* Did you know that she is a mama to three flesh eaters? She is a rockstar mama who allows her kids to be who they are. She is also a mama who practices what she preaches. I wish she was my mama. Sigh.
* Although she is only 5 foot short, I am certain she could kick any and all of our assessssssss ( should I have put an apostrophe in there somewhere? I fucking hate my tragic grammar skillz because, tragic.). Dynamite comes in small packages, yo.
* Hellis likes SPAM . Don’t know what SPAM is? Better go find out for yourself!
* Hellis is good at spreading love throughout blog land by highlighting the works/books of other bloggers, because she is awesome.
* Frank Stallone - don’t mess with him.
* I want to be her Special Lady Friend, without the sex, of course.
* She is a romantic
* Hellis is very, very shiny! For reallies!
I think by now you all get the point!
H.E. ELLIS IS A ROCKSTAR!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MY FRIEND, AND CHEERS TO MANY, MANY MORE!