-10) My flesh eaters are crazy.
-9) The Reds are on the radio.
-8) Mountain Man didn’t like the GNOCCHI we had for dinner.
-7) Mountain Man is weird.
-6) My 12 year old cried because we made her wash the dishes tonight.
-5) I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF AT HER WHEN SHE CRIED BECAUSE WE MADE HER WASH THE DISHES TONIGHT.
-4) I am not a very empathetic person.
-3) I am really bored.
-2) Actually, I am ALWAYS really bored.
0) Who in the hell puts Animal Crackers in their soup?
1) I haven’t decided how numbered this numbered list will be.
2) I’m having a garage sale next weekend or, as some people would say, a garage SELL because stupid.
3) I know I will end this numbered list on an even number.
4) I like even numbers and symmetry.
5) I’ve decided to grow my hair out again.
6) I will be wearing a hat for the next 3 months while my dutch boy haircut grows longer.
7) David Beckham is hot.
8) I miss playing soccer, but I’m not bitter about it.
9) I HATE it when my family members try to read over my shoulder when I’m writing.
10) QUIT BREATHING ON MY NECK, FREAKS!
11) Sometimes I can be *moody*.
12) I need to start writing more consistently so lame-ass blog posts like this don’t happen.
13) I really enjoyed the whole 2 days of spring we had this year!
14) Anybody wanna buy our pop-up camper?
15) What do y’all think of FavStar on the Twitter?
16) Bono is my secret lover.
17) He just doesn’t know it yet.
18) 20 is the number I will stop at.
19) Because I’m as bored writing this as you are reading this.
20) Baseball is boring. Especially on the radio. More especially when it’s the Reds playing. The Reds lost. Again. Dearest Frank, please don’t be offended I dissed the Reds ;o)
P.S. Your umbrella is still fugly.