…Getting to know all about you.
If you would be so kind as to indulge me for a moment, I would like for you to answer the following questions, please and thank you….
My answers are in Italics, thank you for asking
1. Do you like animals, or more specifically, do you like Dogs? Why or why not?
“Yes” is a great answer to this question.
2. Toilet paper over or under?
Don’t care, as long as there is toilet paper.
3. Favorite quote?
* Let’s put the fun back in DysFUNctional.
* “Fool,” said my Muse to me, “look in thy heart, and write.”
* You make my Dopamine levels go all silly.
4. Favorite sport to watch?
Ummmm, SOCCER, silly people!
5. How do you separate your laundry before washing?
By person. How ELSE would you separate it? Only amateurs separate by color.
6. What would be the perfect date nite out for you?
Eating food that I am not allergic to that I didn’t have to cook, driving around in the country, and whatever else fits my mood at the moment.
7. Is there anything you find unforgivable?
It’s a valid answer!
8. Favorite vacation destination?
Anywhere that has water.
9. Name one thing you would change in an instant about your life, if you could.
Spend less time worrying about how clean my house is and more time being silly.
10. What do people misunderstand about you the most?
11. Name up to 5 people you would meet right now, if you could.
All of you, which is more than 5, and my Grandparents.
12. How/where did you meet your spouse/significant other/partner?
Through a mutual friend. I needed a Prom date. It has been the longest Prom ever.
13. Have any Pet Peeves?
Being late. I hate it when people are late. HATE IT.
And fad books like 50 Shades of Mommy Porn.
I sleep with my footsies hanging off of the bed.
15. Your biggest weakness?
I have more than 1.
16. Complete the following sentence: I would like to have a menage a trois with……
If I were the marshmallow, then my three some would be with a Graham Cracker and a Hershey’s chocolate bar.
17. Who or what is in the trunk of your car?
Children, Gatorade, lawn chairs, sunblock, granola bars, jumper cables (yes, I know how to use them), Halloween decorations, sleeping bag, bread, McDonalds french fries, underwear, high heels, 3 unbrellas, fireworks.
18. Have you ever had a recurring dream? What was it?
Yes. Adventures worth dreaming about.
19. What is your best personal characteristic ?
20. What do you think about before falling asleep?
People and adventures worth dreaming about. Refer to question # 19.
21. Which is your dream car?
Hope you are having a shiny weekend full of shininess and shineArific things!